Andromeda supports traders who use a diversified trading approach or who would like to select their trades from a wide spectrum of shares, CFDs, futures and Forex values.
Receive entry signals and use visual criteria to decide whether you would like to trade the given signal or wait for the next one. This prevents the trader from having the urge to be constantly active, and therefore from choosing to trade bad signals.
Wait for good quality signals, received from one of hundreds of instruments, and make your decision about the execution.
- Create all of the entry, stop, and target setups simply by clicking!
- Entry signals for your trade setups are recognized and displayed!
- Automated risk management
- Automated order size calculation!
- Focus exclusively on the quality of the entry – the trade management will deal with everything else.
- Trade in accordance with Dow Theory – existing instruments will support your technical analysis!
- Use the Analyzer Escort to receive all of your signals (from one time frame) combined in one column!
- With just a few clicks of the mouse, connect signals to trade setups and integrate them into semi-automated strategies!
- Program complex signals (AND, OR, XOR) simply by clicking, without any programming skills!
- Use the integrated trading diary to learn from your trading history and improve!
This Andromeda version can only be used with RJO Brien by entering a RJO Brien account number for the license, which is requested by us after the purchase.
This license cannot be subsequently converted into a MultiBroker license and is not transferable due to the account number.